- India – Goa ♦ 8–23 January 2016
- Day 1 Flight from London Gatwick to Goa.
- Days 2–3 Goa: Cinnamon Bittern, Indian Pond Heron, Oriental Darter, Little Cormorant, Indian Shag, Black-headed Ibis, Asian Openbill, Woolly-necked Stork, Lesser Adjutant, Cotton Pygmy-goose, Lesser Whistling-duck, Comb Duck, White-bellied Sea-eagle, Great Spotted, Indian Spotted and Steppe Eagles, Pheasant-tailed and Bronze-winged Jacanas, White-breasted Waterhen, Pintail Snipe, Greater Painted-snipe, Red-wattled Lapwing, Little Pratincole, Rufous Woodpecker, Spotted Owlet, White-breasted Kingfisher, Asian Koel, Black Drongo, Green Bee-eater, Malabar and Greater Short-toed Larks, Ashy Woodswallow, Grey-breasted Prinia, Pied Bushchat, Coppersmith Barbet, Black-lored Tit, Blyth's, Paddyfield and Richard's Pipits, Purple and Purple-rumped Sunbirds, Scaly-breasted and White-rumped Munias and Baya Weaver.
- Day 4 Charao Island: Western Reef-egret, Crested Serpent Eagle, Changeable Hawk-eagle, Terek and Broad-billed Sandpipers, Temminck's Stint, Brown Fish-owl, Orange-breasted Green Pigeon, Black-capped Kingfisher, Yellow-crowned Woodpecker, Bronzed and Greater Racket-tailed Drongos, Grey-bellied Cuckoo, Indian Scimitar-babbler, Puff-throated Babbler, Ashy Prinia, Blyth's Reed, Clamorous Reed and Paddyfield Warblers, Common (Nilgiri) Blackbird, Loten's Sunbird and Little Spiderhunter.
- Day 5 Saligao: Brown Wood-owl, White-bellied Drongo, Asian Paradise Flycatcher, Tawny-bellied Babbler and White-throated Fantail.
- Day 6 Chaporni Estuary: Indian Peafowl, Caspian, Lesser Black-backed (Heuglin's), Great Black-headed and Brown-headed Gulls, Great Crested, Lesser Crested, Caspian and Gull-billed Terns, Greater and Lesser Sandplovers, Indian Pitta, Brahminy Starling.
- Days 7–10 Backwoods Camp, Western Ghats: Grey Junglefowl, Red Spurfowl, Crested Goshawk, Besra, Black and Rufous-bellied Eagles, Oriental Honey-buzzard, Peregrine (Shaheen) Falcon, Spot-bellied Eagle-owl, Jungle Owlet, Brown Hawk-owl, Collared and Oriental Scops-owls, Jerdon's and Grey Nightjars, Sri Lanka Frogmouth, Mountain Imperial Pigeon, Blue-eared Kingfisher, Common Hawk-cuckoo, Malabar Trogon, Malabar Grey and Malabar Pied Hornbills, Malabar Parakeet, Vernal Hanging-parrot, Chestnut-headed Bee-eater, Indian Swiftlet, White-rumped Needletail, Crested Treeswift, Speckled Piculet, Brown-capped Pygmy, White-bellied and Heart-spotted Woodpeckers, Black-rumped, Common and Greater Flamebacks, Brown-headed and White-cheeked Barbets, six species of drongo, Forest Wagtail, Orange-headed Thrush, Chestnut-tailed Starling, Asian Fairy Bluebird, Large Woodshrike, Large Cuckooshrike, Scarlet and Small Minivets, White-rumped Shama, Blue-winged and Golden-fronted Leafbirds, Black, Black-crested (Ruby-throated) and Grey-headed Bulbuls, Crimson-backed Sunbird, Forest Wagtail, Orange-headed Thrush, Tickell's Blue Flycatcher, Brown-breasted Flycatcher, Yellow-browed Bulbul, Verditer Flycatcher, Western Crowned Warbler, Thick-billed Flowerpecker, Black-naped Monarch, Jungle Babbler, Indian Scimitar-babbler, Blue-faced Malkoha and Velvet-fronted Nuthatch.
- Day 11 Backwoods Camp and return to coast.
- Days 12–15 Baga: Long-billed and White-rumped Vultures, Yellow-wattled Lapwing, White-collared Kingfisher, Greater Coucal, Banded Bay Cuckoo and Rufous Treepie, Indian Robin, Tawny Pipit, Oriental Lark, Ashy-crowned Finch-lark, Rose-coloured Starling, Jungle Myna, Greenish Warbler, Plain Prinia.
- Full tour details